PicsArt launches support for an iMessage app that gives iMessage users access to over 2,000,000 custom stickers.
PicsArt now enables easy sticker search, creation, and drag and drop capabilities for sharing stickers with friends, directly in an iMessage conversation.
“PicsArt’s iMessage app leverages the creative power of PicsArt’s community which produces thousands of public stickers daily. Using PicsArt’s 3,000+ editing tools, filters, AI magic effects, text and fonts, the PicsArt community has produced stickers for every emotion. All these stickers give iMessage users exactly what they need for a perfect response in any conversation. Need a magic unicorn sticker, a cool pair of sunglasses or a unique birthday wish? PicsArt has it all. You can even create a custom sticker on the spot,” PicsArt informs.
To start using PicsArt’s iMessage app:
1. Download PicsArt Photo Editor and Collage Maker for iOS
2. Open iMessage on the iOS mobile device to initiate a new message, tap arrow on left
3. Select the App Store for iMessage icon, tap the app drawer icon (4 dots) in bottom left
4. Select the PicsArt app and search for a sticker or create your own.
5. Once you’ve selected the sticker you want to use, simply drag and drop it anywhere in the conversation.
“The growth of sticker creation on PicsArt is tremendous. We now have over 2 million custom stickers and more than 10 million free-to-edit images which makes PicsArt one of the largest libraries of free-to-use images in the world,” said Argam DerHartunian, VP of Product at PicsArt.
In addition to iMessage, PicsArt stickers can also be shared on all major social channels including WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
15:01 | 20.07.18Beeline launches Autopayment service for prepaid subscribers