10 Armenian startups will participate in Startup Istanbul Regional Forum on October 6-10 with the support of Public Journalism Club (Armenia) and TEPAV Foundation’s (Turkey) Mutual Visits of Businessmen project.
The project is a part of Support to the Armenia-Turkey Normalization Process program, supported by European Union.
More than 24 000 startups from 135 countries applied to the forum, and 500 were chosen for participation.
The following projects are included in Armenian delegation:
1. Heltun – Smart Home management systems;
2. Scycryptor – Cloud data security;
3. LiTech – Innovative lighting technologies;
4. HY Pictures - Interactive Graphic Novels;
5. Bookoholics – Mobile application for book lovers;
6. EarlyOne - Automatic registration systems;
7. HurryApp – Creative marketing tool, bringing new clients for companies;
8. DressZone – Online system for women to make and save money on their dresses;
9. FortuneCup – Mobile app for making real contacts with fortunetellers;
10. ArmNomads - Game development.
All the startups, representing Armenia, will also participate in Startup Exhibition during the event, introducing in a separate pavilion not only their own companies, but ICT ecosystem of Armenia as well.
Scycryptor and EarlyOne are included among 100 best startups and will have an opportunity to personally introduce their ideas to the mentors. 50 best startups, chosen by the mentor, will have an opportunity to introduce their ideas directly to the investors and the best 15 startups will present their ideas from the forum stage to more than 4000 participants and press representatives.
16:14 | 19.06.18Beeline Smart 8 smartphone becomes more accessible