16:56 | 14.02.23 | News | 7891
Leadership in Tech (LIT) Academy announced the launch of the Manage People program.
Manage People is a comprehensive 6-month program designed for recent tech team leaders and senior professionals seeking to enhance their management and leadership skills.
The program offers a unique learning and development experience with:
• 52 hours of in-person facilitation meetings
• 3 months of one-on-one mentorship & coaching
• Annual retreat with experts & mentors
• Access to a private tech leader’s community & exclusive events
• Lifetime access to materials
• A certificate of leadership development from LIT Academy
The program has been developed through the support of Artem Grigoryan (LinkedIn), Arsen Babayan (Adobe), Harutyun Baghdasaryan (QLess), Dr. Mery Duryan (Arup), and other experienced professionals from Meta, Apple, Microsoft, H-E-B, Salesforce, VMware, TUMO, and more.
The application deadline is February 24, 2023, for the registration visit the link. The program will start on March 1, 2023.
All the details available here.
17:39 | 11.01.23 | Articles
Armenian Essemem.com will try to compete with Canva and Adobe
15:18 | 16.09.22 | Articles
11:31 | 06.02.18 | Armenia Startup Academy
08:10 | 04.07.16 | Girls in Tech
06:17 | 29.06.16 | IT Teens