07:02 | 16.06.16 | IT Teens | exclusive 6311
It’s a proved fact that love for technologies begins in childhood. Today students go to school with smartphones and do their homework on tablets.
There are many teenagers in Armenia now, who not only use smartphones and tablets but also try to create something on their own - a game, an app or a program.
Itel.am continues its series, presenting Armenian teenagers who’ve been interested in technologies since early childhood and create products in this industry.
17-year-old Roza Ghazaryan studies web-development at Microsoft Innovation Center.
I study tourism at Armenian-Greek College. I’m not going to study web-development at university, because I want tourism to be my main specialty. However, I’ve got big plans for web-development. I will graduate in winter and start looking for a job.
Web-development is a modern profession, and its role in our life grows day by day. You can work the job you like and be highly paid for it.
Three main characteristics of a good web-developer are quick wit, hard work and ability for innovations.
- Would you prefer to play football in the street or a computer game at home?
- Play in the street, especially hide-and-seek. I am a bit of a computer person, but I never missed playing in the yard because of it.
- Imagine computers and smartphones disappeared from the face of the Earth. What would you do?
- Enjoy life. Then I would get sad and recreate technologies.
- What would you spend your first million on?
- Charity, I would buy computers for children’s centers. I would spend what’s left of the money on founding an IT company with tourist direction.
- A vacation in the Silicon Valley or on the Maldives?
- The Maldives.
- What famous IT person would you like to dine with?
- Steve Jobs. I would ask him how he decided to go into technologies, taking into account that I’m still not sure myself why I chose IT.
We would eat potatoes by my recipe at my place. Atmosphere at home is a bit different than in any restaurant.
Photos by Emin Aristakesyan
15:18 | 05.06.23 | Articles
18:00 | 28.04.23 | Articles
16:57 | 27.04.23 | Articles
Georgian e-commerce startup Phubber enters the Armenian market
11:31 | 06.02.18 | Armenia Startup Academy
08:10 | 04.07.16 | Girls in Tech
06:17 | 29.06.16 | IT Teens