17:37 | 11.10.19 | News | 6156
WCIT 2019 World IT Congress, the most awaited tech event that marked Armenia on the world tech map, is over. Within the past three days, it brought together world-leading individuals and professionals to identify current and future challenges, development means and trends.
From FinTech development prospective to AI and cybersecurity - the topics vary. The three-day conference not only hosted panel discussions and speeches but also provided the visitors with an opportunity to get acquainted with the innovative solutions and projects introduced by the delegations that arrived in Armenia from various parts of the world. Inecobank, the innovative sponsor of the WCIT 2019 conference, was also present in the expo.
“Sponsoring the WCIT 2019 conference, we first highlighted the growth trends and role of the IT sector in Armenia, as well as the prospects for the development of a strong professional community in the country,” says Aren Naltakyan, Acting CEO of Inecobank.
During the event, in the first fully digital bank booth the Inecobank's team introduced the bank's state-of-the-art digital solutions and services to the international and local guests.
"The world today speaks a lot about the challenges, development trends and opportunities of information technology. Technological developments, which are aim at increasing the efficiency of business processes and improving the quality of customer service, have always been in the focus of Inecobank's attention. I am convinced that the bank will continue to promote the growth and development of the IT sector, with its unique contribution to such interesting and significant events,” added Aren Naltakyan.
Inecobank is one of the leading banks in the South Caucasus region, focused on individual customers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations offering a full range of banking services including break through and innovative digital banking solutions. For over 23 years the bank has been providing unmatched convenience in Armenia serving more than 500 000 customers and over 200 000 online users.
Inecobank developed and delivered industry-leading digital banking solutions with the purpose of introducing an entirely new culture of banking services.
- In 2009 the bank digitalized and fully automated the “Point of Sale Loan” product, reducing the loan generation time from 3-4 days to a few minutes.
- In 2012, with the introduction of InecoOnline, the Bank was one of the first to provide 24/7 banking services to its customers.
- In 2014 the bank launched InecoMobile, its Mobile banking application, which is the most popular banking application in Armenia with over 100 000 users.
- In 2017, the bank was the first to introduce a fully automated consumer lending solution through its mobile and online applications, which generates consumer loans 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- In 2018, the bank was the first banking institution in Armenia to introduce InecoPay, the cashless payments new system.
- The first full-range digital bank in Armenia, which enables individual customers a 24/7 access to full digital solutions: payments, lending, savings and other related services.